[fpc-pascal] Powtils Apache and Windows Seven 64bits

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 25 09:06:18 CEST 2010

Op 2010-05-24 18:30, Bee Jay het geskryf:

> The CGI app
> (lightweight) will run the ascociated FCGI app (the true app) if it's
> not yet running. If it's already running, the CGI app acts as request
> proxy for the FCGI app.

I have never looked at FastCGI before, but what you are descibing is
exactly what I wanted to do with CGI. Create a GUI or Service/Daemon
application (application server) that the CGI apps talks to. The
application server would setup the DB connection and stay running. The CGI
simply forwards requests back and forth.  I'm glad to see my idea is not
impossible and was already implemented. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/