[fpc-pascal] Powtils Apache and Windows Seven 64bits

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 00:25:48 CEST 2010

Hi, after struggling half a day with fpWeb on Windows Seven 64bits and Apache 2.2.15, I decided to try with Powtils, but it seems to both have problems on this platform.

My Powtils CGI program apparently runs fine, but when I try to access Get, Post or Env vars they are empty.

This simple example should show the environment var RequestUri, but it gives an empty string:

program test;

uses
  pwenvvar,
  pwinit,
  pwmain;

begin
  out('GetCgiRequestUri: ' + GetCgiRequestUri);
end.

For example, if I do http://localhost/cgi-bin/test.exe?foo=var, it should show:

"GetCgiRequestUri: /cgi-bin/test.exe?foo=var", but it shows "GetCgiRequestUri:" only.

BTW, in Linux it just run fine, 32 and 64bits without any problem.

Does anyone is can run FPC based CGI programs in this environment?

Leonardo M. Ramé

http://leonardorame.blogspot.com