[fpc-pascal] Installing Component Packages (ex Clipboard on WindowsCE)

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue May 11 11:22:40 CEST 2010

Hello,

Which component package is that? Where did you get it from?

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Technical <tech at polypressuk.co.uk> wrote:
> on three different computers without any previous history of Lazarus (2 are
> running XP, 1 is running Windows 7) I always get the same errors - "Can't
> find unit Unix"

Well, it will never find unit UNIX in Windows =) Looks like a problem
in the source code

>, or "Can't find unit Controls", etc. etc.

This one shouldn't appear.

> Another message is
> "Argument can't be assigned to", despite being perfectly happy to be
> assigned to in a previous installation.

There were some changes of changes between FPC 2.2 and FPC 2.4 which
require code change.

It's hard to say much without knowing which components we are talking
about, but to me it looks like the package needs an update to work
with newer FPC version.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho