[fpc-pascal] What project management tool does FPC developers use?

Frank Church vfclists at googlemail.com
Wed May 5 09:17:41 CEST 2010

Redmine is cooler. People experienced with both prefer it.
I dabbled with Trac a few years ago, but never even got round to using it
for bug tracking etc.

Redmine appears to have been designed with project management in mind from
the very start. In all fairness it doesn't take much time to setup, but I
guess you have to get used to it and be able to migrate your data as well.

On 5 May 2010 07:29, Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Frank Church <vfclists at googlemail.com>wrote:
>
>> What project management tool does FPC and Lazarus developers use? I
>> mean besides mantis for bug tracking?
>> I am thinking along the lines of JIRA, Redmine, Fogbugz etc.
>>
>> Add "Trac" to the list
> http://trac.edgewall.org/
>
> Best Regards
> --