[fpc-pascal] FPC + 64bit Windows => anybody?

Lukas Gradl fpc at ssn.at
Tue May 4 13:48:52 CEST 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I often hear of developers using FPC on 64-bit Linux. My development
> machine is the same.  But I can't say I have ever heard of anybody using
> 64-bit Windows with FPC.
>
> Does FPC support 64-bit Windows? If so, is it stable (like 64-bit Linux) or
> still experimental?

I use FPC to compile Win64 DLLs. No Problems with the compiler so far,
only had some problems with UIB and DCPCrypt, but nothing which couldn't
easily resolved...

I normally use FPC on an 64-Bit Ubuntu and crosscompile to windows 32
and 64 or Windows 32 to compile to Win64 - an Win64 Installation I never
  used for compilation.

What I never tested was LCL on Win64, but I think this is not an
important option for you, Graeme *g*...

regards
Lukas

--