Fwd: [fpc-pascal] Is there anyone will answer my questions

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sun May 2 12:21:21 CEST 2010

If you post messages to a mailing list without mentioning that you are not subscribed, it's normal that people only reply to the mailing list without CC'ing you (because there is no way that they can know that you won't see their answers to the mailing list). You can read the answers by browsing the mailing list archive at http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/

Begin forwarded message: