[fpc-pascal] IDE and programming woes

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Sun May 2 08:27:15 CEST 2010

First, a descriptive subject header is much appreciated.

As for your IDE troubles, I don't know how many people actually use that old
FreeVision-based IDE... many of us use either Lazarus or some other more modern
editor. Is there some reason you can't or don't want to try Lazarus?

>  Tirdly, once I was programming a program (the source code is below)

good of you to include the source!

>   when I input about 100 data the program occured a error ,then it
>   terminated. I don't why ,and I can't understand the Error Code it gives
>   to me.Can you find my error and fix it for me?

I can't imagine how we could help you without the errors.

The data would definitely be useful too. Lacking that, we can't reproduce the
error. The error might even be in your data, which would make it impossible for
anyone to detect by just looking at your source.

Cheers,
David