[fpc-pascal] Cross compiling: "from linux to Darwin or Mac OS X"

Torsten Bonde Christiansen tc at epidata.dk
Fri Mar 26 11:44:07 CET 2010

I do already own a legit Mac mini so I have not problem compiling my
code for Mac OS X. But the mini is not my primary machine and is
actually only meant for testing puposes, so I wanted to create a setup
on my primary PC (64-bit linux) that, using a script, can compiles and
cross compiles for all of our supported OS and CPU targets.

Regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.