[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit on WinCE

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:45:38 CET 2010

Hi,

> yes please,  and if it works please fix the code on git. I will also
> > look at the issue with frames around labels etc

Good news, the fixes seem to work well on my Garmin. I fixed some memory
leaks and drawing improvements for the "examples/corelib/helloworld/"
demo too. I'll commit the code tomorrow - I ran out of time today.

@Paul
Thanks again for your FPC+fpGUI starter compiler setup - it makes
testing WinCE so much easier!  :-)

> > I have read, that you mentioned to think about AggPas as a target for
> > fpGUI.  For me it would be very interesting to combine both (I fixed

Yes, AggPas has some amazing graphics features. I hope the fpGUI+AggPas
integration works well, then maybe I can replace all painting in all
backends to rather use AggPas, and let each backend simply handle
windowing and system events. This will greatly reduce the effort to
support even more backends/platforms.

> > ks - ok. I am dreaming now  ;-) .

That's how every programming project starts.  :-)

  - Graeme -