[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit v0.7-rc1 for FPC 2.4

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:25:30 CET 2010

Adrian Veith het geskryf:

> when compiling uidesigner with actual fpc from svn it fails with
> duplicate identifier "unitname" in vfdfile.pas. It seems to be a name
> clash with the new class procedure unitname in TObject. I don't know why

As rule of thumb, I never test with unstable FPC (trunk) because things
change to often and nothing is cast in stone. I only test with latest
release and latest "fixes" revision. eg: FPC 2.4.1

Either way, I'll update my FPC tomorrow and take a look. It should be no
problem renaming the property in UI Designer, as it is a stand-alone
application and the issue is not in the actual fpGUI library code.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/