[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit on WinCE

Adrian Veith adrian at veith-system.de
Mon Mar 15 14:19:52 CET 2010

Am 09.03.2010 14:16, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
> fpGUI v0.7-rc1 is available
> ---------------------------

Hi, this is the first time I looked at fpGUI. Very nice work !

I tried to cross compile some examples for WinCE and it worked so far -
looks like my search is over and I found a nice little GUI framework for
that platform. I was not satisfied with LCL (much too big), KOL (too
weird) and I even thought of switching to c++ and QT, but QT apps take
ages to load on a phone.

One thing I found is, that when a fpGUI application is running on my
WinCE phone (even when it is in the background), the phone will slow
down dramatically. I guess there is an event loop which is too busy -
any idea ?

cheers, Adrian.