[fpc-pascal] fpdoc and multiple Include paths issue

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:34:52 CEST 2010

Op 2010-06-08 14:23, Jonas Maebe het geskryf:

> The compiler should actually be changed to use the platform-specific
> separator, because a directory on a unix platform can perfectly
> contain a semi-colon.

I guess, but do you really want to go down that route? :-)  Linux (and
probably other *nix's too) support just about any character in a path or
filename - even non-visible escaped characters. In fact, if I am not
mistaken Linux supports any character (even escaped or non-visual) except
for / and NULL.  :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/