[fpc-pascal] FPC 2.4.1 & fpdoc fails to parse code in interface section

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 12:14:10 CEST 2010

fpdoc or fcl-passrc seems to be worse of than it was before.  I know
fcl-passrc was going to be modified for fpdoc, so it only parses the
interface section.  But the code listed in the bug report IS in the
interface section.  It can't seem to parse a class definition that
contains the 'platform' hint directive in one of its properties.

I never had this issue before with older FPC versions, but then I
can't remember when I added the platform hint directives to the code.

Any chance of a bug fix before the final 2.4.2 release?

  - Graeme -