[fpc-pascal] LNet

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:15:42 CEST 2010

Ok, thanks, now I seam to be able to get it working using
TLTCPComponent, but I am unsure about how to read data.

Ok, I read that it will call OnReceive when there is data ready, but I
couldn't find anything about how much data is waiting to be read?

I would like to get each single Packet which is sent to my program and
store them in a Queue, which will later be dealt with, but using only
the Get method I don't see how I can Find out how much data is
available.

Without this I don't know how big a buffer I should send for this
function, but I guess I could just give a very big buffer, but then
there are no comments in the function indicating if it returns the
amount of bytes written.

Also, how would I know where are the packets separated? I mean, two
packets could arrive very quickly and I would be reading both together
instead of first the first one and then the next one.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho