[fpc-pascal] LNet

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:29:32 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to use lNet and I have some questions.

1> Can I use TLTcp or do I need to use the "visual" version, TLTcpComponent?

2> Can I use only the base package or do I need to use the "visual" one?

Basically I am not a big fan of design time packages, I prefer to add
the units and create the components myself.

3> Does LNet require some kind of support for the widgetset? I am
curious if TLTcp will work in Mac OS X or if it requires some support
for the Carbon widgetset. And if it already works, then what is the
mentioned support for widgetsets?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho