[fpc-pascal] Mozilla XPCOM

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 17:29:16 CEST 2010

Hello FPC-Pascal,

Friday, June 4, 2010, 2:50:24 PM, you wrote:

>> Not, well, not at least on intention but maybe is the XPCOM which is
>> calling pascal code from a different thread :-? XPCOM tells me across
>> the documentation to call most of its functions from the main thread,
>> but maybe the callback is happening from a different one :-?
JM> It doesn't matter that it's called from a different thread, as long as
JM> this different thread is also created via the FPC RTL.

It is being calledback from the same thread, at least the ThreadID var
and the function GetCurrentThreadID returns the same value in the main
thread and in the callback functions :-? I think it is time to get
windows ASM and Linux ASM and compare them :( or the project will die
by my side in non Windows platform :(

--
Best regards,
 José