[fpc-pascal] Mozilla XPCOM

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 14:03:29 CEST 2010

Hello FPC-Pascal,

Friday, June 4, 2010, 10:37:42 AM, you wrote:

>> And this is the backtrace. Any idea ?
JM> Maybe you are executing Pascal code in threads that have not been
JM> started via the FPC rtl? (i.e., not via beginthread nor via
JM> tthread.create) That is not supported on Unix platforms.

Not, well, not at least on intention but maybe is the XPCOM which is
calling pascal code from a different thread :-? XPCOM tells me across
the documentation to call most of its functions from the main thread,
but maybe the callback is happening from a different one :-?

If that's the case is any kind of workaround ? Callbacks are only 4 or
5 functions +/- and maybe I can create another thread (in pascal) and
inquiry this thread to process the data and put result in some kind of
shared memory block ?

--
Best regards,
 José