[fpc-pascal] WriteComponent not outputting a hierarchy of components?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 22:38:53 CEST 2010

On 3 June 2010 21:22, Marco van de Voort wrote:

>> I deliberately didn't mention these cases ;)
>
> labelededit ?

Huh?  I added a LabelEdit to my test app mentioned in my reply to
Mattias. Here is the output, and as you can see the internal label in
the LabelEdit is listed via Components[] array too.

--------------------------------
$ ./project1
Label1
Button1
Memo1
GroupBox1
Edit1
CheckBox1
Button2
LabeledEdit1
  SubLabel
OpenDialog1

BTW:
The reason for the Edit1 and CheckBox1 not being indented because they
are actually children of GroupBox1 is due to a old z-order bug in GTK2
(if I remember correctly). Like I mentioned, this copy (at home) is a
rather old Lazarus.

  - Graeme -