[fpc-pascal] SetExceptionMask

Richard Ward roward at mac.com
Thu Jun 3 17:24:19 CEST 2010

>> Did you try disabling floating point exceptions? A lot of C code assumes that floating point exceptions are disabled (since that's what the C library does on startup).
>
> Aha. And how do I do that ?

uses
 math;

 SetExceptionMask([exInvalidOp, exDenormalized, exZeroDivide, exOverflow, exUnderflow, exPrecision])

------

We do this to get Mac applications to work as well - putting this line of code in early.   Is there a place (in general) where we can set these exception masks back safely or just have to set localized places where you check something in particular?  - R