[fpc-pascal] Re: access violation somehow related to dlopen'ing libssl

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 21:36:47 CEST 2010

Michael wrote:
> If 'sysutils' is somewhere included (I assume it is) it means that a
> different loadlibrary function is called.

Thanks for the response. Actually, I saved the assembly code generated
from both ways and compared them and realized the problem was with the
definition of HModule.

classesh.inc has:
   HMODULE = longint;

and dynlibs.pas has:
  HModule = TLibHandle;

If the classes one gets used, it crashes. Anyway, I know what to do now.

Thanks,

-SG

--
This email is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events
or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Seth Grover
sethdgrover[at]gmail[dot]com