[fpc-pascal] xmlrpc unit

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:50:00 CEST 2010

Op 2010-07-01 09:44, ik het geskryf:
> existed code that works on other servers), and I prefer to use something
> stable and fast rather then something that is not, because I do not have
> a lot of time to make things work properly (the life of freelancing).

This is exactly the point I was trying to make. I don't use XML-RPC, but I
am arguing the way the change was handled (and the same way proposed for
Fixes branch). The Fixes branch must at least be treated with more care
that the Trunk branch - give end-user developer more time to adjust there
code and learn new technologies if needed. I'm pretty sure we are all very
busy (I know I am), so instantly being forced to use something you don't
know is not a very nice thing to do.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/