[fpc-pascal] Fatal: Internal Error 20051152

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Jan 28 11:48:03 CET 2010

On 28 Jan 2010, at 10:30, Roland Turcan wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
> It started to show this %subject% since I added some code into

The internalerror is 200501152, not 20051152

> {$IF MyBoolCondition}
>
> example:

That example does not compile, and even after fixing it so that it
does compile, it did not show the problem to me. Please be more
careful in the future when reporting problems.

A bug in the unit loading: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=8611

> and how to avoid it?

Do not place conditional expressions right after the "uses" statement
(maybe adding a dummy constant declaration in between is enough).

Jonas