[fpc-pascal] Cancelling Scientific notation

James Gibbens gibbens at intekom.co.za
Tue Jan 26 21:20:28 CET 2010

Good evening Frank,
Thank you very much for your answer. The Writeln(y:0:2); works beautifully.
The backgroundcolor is solved as far as the text goes, but the rest is still
black. What is the whole area cover by the program, the "screen" called?
I still need to down load the help files - so if I am stupid, please say so.
I am a retired MAths teacher and I want to make programs so that the
learners(?) [earlier we called them pupils / students] can PRACTISE the
Maths.

Thanks again
James