[fpc-pascal] LZMA Algorithm fails on 64bit

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Mon Jan 25 14:29:56 CET 2010

> Strange, apparently shl/shr are not automatically changed to 64 bit when
> compiling for a 64 bit platform. I don't know why that is the case.
>
> You can force a 64 bit shift by typecasting v to int64.

> At least the person who translated it supposedly knows it. Otherwise, you
> have to go back to the Java code and look how it does things.
I already talked to him, but he doesn't know it either. So I have to fix it
if I want it working... I already translated a lot of Java code, but it is
nearly exactly the same as the Pascal code already was and the Decompress
keeps failing.
I will compile the Java code now, maybe it fails too. (but I don't think
so)