[fpc-pascal] Help Reading SIP Messages.

lloyd thomas lloydie.t at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:26:24 CET 2010

Played around a bit, but realised the job was too much for me.
I have decided to use some of the tools readily available and execute them
when required.
tcpdump being one of the tools, if run with the *-c* flag, it will capture
packets until it is interrupted by a SIGINT or SIGTERM signal or the
specified number of packets have been processed.
Is there a way I can fork tcpdump as a seperate process and kill it when
required?