[fpc-pascal] Sets & FPC

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sun Feb 21 13:56:04 CET 2010

On 21 Feb 2010, at 13:20, Justin Smyth wrote:

> The orginal code comes from JVCL , which wont complile under FPC , the actual unit is jvlistbox.pas

Without full source code that compiles rather than uncompilable snippets it takes a lot more time to help you. Please post the full source code that you are trying to compile somewhere and I'm certain that you'll get both an explanation of what was going wrong and a solution in the very next reply.

> I'm Using FPC 2.2.4 & Lazarus X64 9.28.2 ( this is the only one i can debug with in X64).

You mean on Win64 (debugging work fine out of the box on Mac OS X/x64 and Linux/x64). See http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,8669.msg41884.html#msg41884 for how to solve the debugging problems on Win64 on 2.4.0.

Jonas