[fpc-pascal] TReader Class

fpc_ml1 at babbler.org fpc_ml1 at babbler.org
Mon Feb 15 21:24:09 CET 2010

Just interested in this...
 can you not use writestring, readstring?
i know code is different but even on delphi they suggest you use
writestring and readstring.
readvalue is published.
writevalue is not published... since you supposedly should be using
existing routines to write values.

if you have a user-defined type then perhaps your own extension using
writebinary with a pre-code.

--- dale