[fpc-pascal] Unsolicited messages

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:44:50 CET 2010

fpclist at silvermono.co.za wrote:

> I'm receiving unsolicited spam messages along with the normal message on this
> list. Is this happening to anyone else?
>
> The email address I use here is for the sole purpose of this subscription.

No, but that is also why I use a special email address from Gmail. Gmail
simply has the best spam filtering I have ever seen. I hardly ever get any
spam mail, compared to my private domain email address. I really don't know
why not all ISP's can filter spam as well as GMail does.

PS:
Just ready some statistics release recently. 95% of all emails sent over
the Internet is Spam!  That's seriously bad!!

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/