[fpc-pascal] The new Delphi 2010 RTTI

Dimitri Smits smitco at telenet.be
Wed Dec 22 16:37:57 CET 2010

Hi,

what is so different on this mail than the one I sent a few months ago to the fpc-devel list?

anyway, it would require some packages (bpl) language/RTE additions as well. That was where I was hanging when spare time slipped away a few months back. I started on rtti unit with help in embarcadero's online wiki. Btw, during those few weeks, I noticed the XE updates. In theory it is possible to do some AOP in Delphi XE now with TVirtualMethodInterceptor or something like that.

the unit wasn't all that useful yet (mostly interface) and probably partially obsolete due to the XE upgrade :-).

kind regards,
Dimitri Smits