[fpc-pascal] Re: fpGUI powered by OpenGL

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Dec 20 14:23:26 CET 2010

 On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 04:51:52 -0800 (PST), leledumbo
 <leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id> wrote:
> Nice :)
> We could benefit from hardware accelerated OpenGL graphics with this.
> Have
> you implemented all the required low level backend?

 No not yet. I have only done the absolute minimum sofar. Yesterday I
 got u bunch of widgets running, but the drawing was not correct. Also no
 events (apart from the drawing wich I hacked together) are fired
 correctly anymore. But al this is fixable, be it that it will most
 likely not fit the current implementation.

 Regards, Darius