[fpc-pascal] inline asm in fpc progran

patspiper patspiper at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 08:47:09 CEST 2010

On 08/21/2010 01:20 PM, Nataraj S Narayan wrote:
> Hi
>
> I don't NEED  a help, paid or unpaid.
Your first email mentions explicitly the need for help:

On 08/20/2010 10:41 AM, Nataraj S Narayan wrote:
> Hi
>
> May I have some help in this code ? I am on arm-linux-uclibc.
> Compiling using :-
> <snip>
>

> As for the regular arm software development I am already using stable
> and good tools like C++, Ruby, Python. Fpc/Lazarus is more of a hobby
> or a kind  nostalgia about the good old Delphi. Of course, if it works
> well, quite good.   As for volunteering, I too am putting my 2 cents
> in trying out the compiler and tools and reporting whatever I find. So
> its  mutual help, if you call it.  Again , it is simple as "Take or
> leave it" mutually.

Most of the list threads are for people asking for help, and this is
perfectly normal.
Most of the replies are from volunteers, and this is normal too.
Many have opened threads asking for help on one hand, and on the other
volunteered their help within this community one way or another.

If you have volunteered any help, no matter how small it is, it is for
the benefit of the FPC/Lazarus community.

Jonas has replied to your op, and has asked you in a following post to
report your feedback on his suggestions. He simply is not able to
continue his diagnostics without this feedback.

Did you try his suggestions? If so, report your findings so that he can
continue his diagnosis.