[fpc-pascal] inline asm in fpc progran

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 15:00:29 CEST 2010

Jonas

I changed the kernel to old 2.6.30 and the code works on the Arm target!

That kernel  has been compiled with CONFIG_OABI_COMPAT=y. Newer kernels dont
show this option, only EABI.

Also my ppcrossarm is :-

Free Pascal Compiler version 2.5.1 [2010/07/28] for arm
Copyright (c) 1993-2009 by Florian Klaempfl

What do you make of it? Compile a new ppcrossarm and try it?

regards

Nataraj