[fpc-pascal] OFF TOPIC - how I can migrate of Delphi to FPC

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 08:50:24 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-15 19:07, Marcos Douglas het geskryf:

> Both repositories has the same code? Both are updated?

>From memory, the one in tiOPF Quarantine directory is a copy of the
original one written for tiOPF1 and was meant for use with VCL.

The one included with fpGUI is slightly modified to compile with
tiOPF2+fpGUI. I had to disable image support because at the time fpGUI only
read BMP images. Changes were minimal, so you can use either one as a
starting point.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/