[fpc-pascal] Property Tags

Jorge Aldo G. de F. Junior jagfj80 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 22:10:51 CEST 2010

and what about property tags and dynamic dispatch ?

this would solve a lot of problems of my project...

(i'm reading about multiple inheritance and looks like it creates more
problems than it solves...)

on the other way looks like interfaces would make things more complex...

its there any technique to simulate multiple inheritance ? like those
oop models people talk about (iterator, recall, command etc)