[fpc-pascal] State of FPC docs.rant

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 15:52:04 CEST 2010

John het geskryf:

> On the one hand, Graeme is probably right, in that putting it in the
> docs is the *best* thing to do.

Definately!

>  On the other hand, Joseph has a point -
> I have worked out most bits of  FPC over the course of a few years, but

Granted that the bulk of FPC's documentation is simply Class or API
documentation. A more "new developer" friendly help is needed. If memory
serves me well, Michael van Canneyt did say his wants to (or is busy)
writing such "newbie" documentation. Included in that will be a section on
Object Oriented Programming.

> another site.  My suggestion would be to just put it on the Lazarus
> wiki,

The Lazarus wiki is now a combined FPC and Lazarus wiki.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/