[fpc-pascal] Is there anyone will answer my questions

799945920 at qq.com
Mon Apr 26 06:55:38 CEST 2010

Dear FreePascal,

 I have some questions when I am using Free Pascal
 >> firstly , I find that I Can't use hot-key "Ctrl+N" to add
     a new line in the IDE.
  and I think the Free Pascal's ide is not very stable,
  I am using fpc under a MS-DOS 7.1, sometimes when I am editing
  my sourse code(I chosed Microsoft Convention (Ctrl+X,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+C) )
  if I pressed Ctrl+C

sometimes the ide will terminate and said like this:
  "  The ide is terminated , save your soure code and restart the ide"

And sometimes if I use Alt+F and Commend Shell
  the ide is still in my sight . Maybe it is because "Out of Memory"?

>> secondly, if I want to debug my program when I use "step over  F8"
   the ide will display the user screen when I press F8. It is not the
   same as Turbo Pascal. I really dislike it ,but I don't know what to
   do.

 >> Tirdly, once I was programming a program (the source code is below)
  when I input about 100 data the program occured a error ,then it
  terminated. I don't why ,and I can't understand the Error Code it gives
  to me.Can you find my error and fix it for me?

      {=======    The source code is below  ======= }
program ElementTable ;
{this program's purpose is to input The Periodic Table of Element }
type
 yuansu=record
  En_name:string[3];
  mole:real;
  period:1..7;
  group:string[5];
  end;
 var
 i:integer;
 dat:file of yuansu;
 jilu:array [1..112] of yuansu;
 BEGIN
    for i:=1 to 2 do
      jilu[i].period:=1;          (* Here is a input example :*)
    for i:= 3 to 10 do            (* En_name:= 'C'            *)
      jilu[i].period:=2;          (* mole:=12.0107            *)
    for i:= 11 to 18 do           (* period:=2                *)
      jilu[i].period:=3;          (* group:='IVA'             *)
    for i:= 19 to 36 do
      jilu[i].period:=4;
     for i:=37 to 54 do
      jilu[i].period:=5
      for i:=55 to 71 do
      jilu[i].period:=6;
      for i:=72 to 112 do
      jilu[i].period:=7;
   for i:=1 to 112 do
   begin
     write('name:');
     readln(jilu[i].EN_name);     {it terminated when it }
     write('mole:');              { runs to somewhere }
     readln(jilu[i].mole);        { around here}
     write('group:');
     readln(jilu[i].group);
   end;
     assign(dat,'dat.bin');