[fpc-pascal] FPC Object Pascal parser?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:38:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

Does FPC include a "general purpose" object pascal parser we can use
in our own projects? Obviously the FPC compiler itself has a parser,
but is that a free-standing unit or class we can use in other
projects? I know fpdoc needs to parse source code as well, but I don't
know if it uses the same parser as the FPC compiler.

I don't want to create 'yet another object pascal parser', and I can't
use existing Delphi ones, because it needs to support the FPC language
syntax (and support for include files) specifically.

  - Graeme -