[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit v0.7-rc1 for FPC 2.4

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 22:59:15 CEST 2010

On 11 April 2010 21:47, Roberto Padovani <padovani.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> for the virtualization, the problem is the absence of the drivers for
> most of the pc hardware.... unless you happen to have a pc with the
> very few types of devices used in macs.

Well, virtualization software like VirtualBox "fakes" it's own
hardware - I'm hoping the faked hardware is similar to a real Mac. My
real PC is Intel based (Quad Core), graphics card is a average ATI or
Nvidia card. I believe real Mac's use similar hardware.

> You don't need to proof anything to buy it, but consider that:

Good.

> - it is expressly forbidden by the license to install on a non-Apple
> assembled hardware

I do not care about such rubbish license restrictions, and I don't
believe such a license is valid in my country either (South Africa).

> - you can easily find used mac mini's, if the 500€ new one are out of budget

This might also be a good path to follow. Thanks for pointing it out.

  - Graeme -