[fpc-pascal] Documentation strangeness

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 17:59:48 CEST 2010

On 3 April 2010 17:33, John Coppens <john at jcoppens.com> wrote:

> I was using the Pascal reference manual, and found that 'fi' was replaced
> by some strange character... Modifiers came out as Modi�ers etc. This
> seems to have happened all over the document at:

Clearly the export as HTML from LaTeX doesn't support the 'fi'
ligature. The 'f' and 'i' becomes one character. The actual LaTeX
documentation  (*.tex) files has it as 'f' and 'i', so there is no
need for fixing the documentation - it's just the HTML export that is
buggy.

Here is an example of what should have happened.
   http://sayamindu.randomink.org/conv_guide/ch01s02.html

  - Graeme -