[fpc-pascal] map file

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Sep 24 11:04:20 CEST 2009

On 24 Sep 2009, at 10:59, Alexey Voytsehovich wrote:

> Yes,  it looks like what I need. :) Another question, can I use gdb as
> a  reference? That is, from the command line to send him a request and
> get an answer. To check each address automatically, but before work to
> run a script that will fill the necessary data file record.
>
> if i use this
> gdb testexcept.exe info line *0x004015c3

You should be able to do this:

echo "info line *0x004015c3" > gdb.txt
gdb -batch --command=gdb.txt

gdb should then execute all commands in gdb.txt (so you can add more
commands to that text file if you want), and then quit. It is possible
that gdb will expect unix linebreaks instead of Dos/Windows line
breaks in this command file though. In that case, you will probably
have to convert the line breaks of the gdb.txt file before passing it
to gdb (the easiest way to do that is probably using a self-written
program, or by finding a Windows version of the dos2unix utility).

Jonas