[fpc-pascal] Re: getting started with threads

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Fri Sep 18 12:26:39 CEST 2009

Florian Klaempfl het geskryf:

> Hope you find a good cross platform solution :)

So far I have single interface for create/destroy/lock/unlock of
semaphores for Windows, Linux, *BSD. The latter two is actually for all
unix with posix systems. So no more IFDEF's and specific uses clauses
units in my higher level code.

I only have access to the platforms I mentioned above. Other developers
with access to other platforms can implement the remaining
implementations, or raise an exception if no implementation exists - to
warn the end-user developer.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/