[fpc-pascal] GetLastOSError return values?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Mon Sep 14 17:06:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm using Linux. The online (html) help doesn't give any clue as to what
the return values are for GetLastOSError(). Where can I find this
information?

Running out of options in the FPC code, I looked at MSEgui code. I found
MSEgui uses the value 4 as an error and anything else as success. Still
this means nothing to me. Where does the magic value 4 come from? Where
are the error numbers documented?

Any clues?

Regards,
  - Graeme -