[fpc-pascal] Is it possible to create COM server with fpc?

yu ping spingyu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:27:38 CEST 2009

Thanks for reply,

in fact,I'm interest in OPC programming, which based on COM tech on windows.
Just think it would be best if can implement it in FPC.

I shaw in the FPC future plan for Version 2.4 has a item:
       Support for DispInterface and dispid (OLE binding on Windows).
is this near to COM?

https://sites.google.com/site/pingyu211
https://sites.google.com/site/pingyu212