[fpc-pascal] OS/2 INF help support

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Sep 8 15:00:59 CEST 2009

Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> I suppose you'd need the INF specs in order to make a compiler for it.

The spec was never released by IBM as far as I know. But I see the Open
Watcom project (actually one guy only - Lawrence Haynes) reverse
engineered the IPFC compiler and rewrote a clean-room implementation so
they can compile their documentation under OS/2, Windows, DOS and Linux.
The new compiler is called 'wipfc' and the source code is available with
Open Watcom project.

I'm downloading it now. So with no effort, I get a linux IPF Compiler. Cool!

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/