[fpc-pascal] How to set LCL widgetset for my project?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 08:55:03 CET 2009

2009/10/27 Alexander Grau <alex at grauonline.de>:

> Compiling Lazarus QT LCL:
> |
> make clean lcl LCL_PLATFORM=qt

That will only work if you are compiling the LCL itself or the Lazarus IDE.
That will NOT work if you are compiling your own application. First
off, you own application normally doesn't have a Makefile setup.

It's much easier to simply use the IDE. If you don't, you will have to
setup a few paths via compiler parameters. The amount of paths can
easily escalate to quite a few, depending on howmany packages you use.

What you can do, is load you project in Lazarus IDE, then go to
Project > Compiler Settings and click the Show Options button. This
will show you the full compiler string (parameters) to be able to
compile your program without the IDE.

You might be able to use lazbuild as well - though I have no clue how
that program works.

  - Graeme -