[fpc-pascal] streaming functions in LResources

Roland Schaefer roland.schaefer at fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 24 17:34:26 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am trying to figure out property streaming a little more in-depth and
have a question. I have just started fiddling with it, so please bear
with me if I just missed something trivial.

When I use functions from LResources like
WriteComponentAsBinaryToStream(MyStream,MyComponent) or
CreateLFMFile(MyFileStream,MyComponent), then I get something like
(using an LFM example):

object TMyComp
  Prop1 = 42
end

but what I need is this:

object MyComponent : TMyComp
  Prop1 = 42
end

Any suggestions where I should go from here? Btw, I am just using fpc
2.2.4 (not Lazarus) and have imported LResorces and its dependencies
directly into my source tree for the time being.

Cheers, thanks a lot
Roland