[fpc-pascal] WORD (2 bytes) to String conversion

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 22:03:09 CEST 2009

On 23/10/2009, Jürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann at gmx.de> wrote:

>  Wouldn't it be more direct to use
>  Blockwrite(<file>,header.ID,sizeof(header.ID));

I read the complete header structure in one go (155 bytes). I simply
want to output to a text file, a human readable structure of the
complete INF file. The INF file format is quite complex and one can
easily get confuse between various bits of information all in various
locations inside the file.

The tool I am writing is imply so I can see in a more visual way the
various bits of information, without the need for a hex editor etc...
So the solution described earlier will suffice for my needs.

  - Graeme -