[fpc-pascal] Re: Object instance is suddenly corrupt or of unknown type?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:49:41 CEST 2009

2009/10/8 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:

> Anyway what is the correct way of passing a class instance (object) to
> methods? Maybe this is my problem?

Actually, I don't think this is the issue. There was only two places
in my code where I pass the FLayout instance to external procedures. I
used to use 'const' parameters and then removed the 'const', meaning I
pass them by Value. This made no difference. My FLayout instances
still seems to loose it's type information at some point. :-(

  - Graeme -