[fpc-pascal] Case in Record

Nikolay Nikolov nickysn at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 7 08:56:30 CEST 2009

On 10/06/2009 06:31 PM, Frank Peelo wrote:
> Any new concepts that were introduced, like properties, were applied
> only to the new classes and objects were left in a corner, like the
> embarrassing relative that you wish you could get rid of, but can't.
However, AFAIK Free Pascal supports properties in objects as well as
global properties (that is properties, that act like a global variable,
outside any object or class). But that's a Free Pascal specific
extension, it's not supported by Delphi. Which is a non-issue for me,
since I only use FPC these days :)