[fpc-pascal] readonly variables

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk sanliturk at ttmail.com
Sun Nov 29 13:10:43 CET 2009

Florian Klaempfl wrote:
> Anthony Walter schrieb:
>> Okay, I am going to call bullshit on you.
>
> What about just unsubscribing from the list? Nobody needs you here. MvC
> did an incredible job on FPC docs, you just waste our time.

Actually it is a very ridiculous behavior to talk about developers of
the Free Pascal and Lazarus by using such words . To hear such an ugly
sentence is a very disgusting experience . Ideas may be different from
the Free Pascal or Lazarus developers , but expressing such ideas do not
give any one to right to use any meaningless and useless expressions .

No one should forget that Free Pascal and Lazarus developers are
consuming a portion of their lives for benefits of us , and they only
deserve a great thank you to themselves .

I am writing programs since 1970 and I know many programming languages .
Pascal is still the one of the most elegant languages . The tasks of
developers of Free Pascal and Lazarus are not easy ones . Instead of
blaming them , it is necessary to help them by writing test programs ,
feature implementation samples tested very well and accompanied with
test programs and documentation , documentation of parts which can be
used for teaching of these parts , bug reports containing sufficiently
expressive how to fixes may be developed and others .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk